[RC] 75 at Caja del Rio Fund Raiser this year - magnumsmom

Hi All,

If you are planning on, or interested in, riding the 75 at
the Caja del Rio endurance ride in Santa Fe, NM this year,
please let Deirdre know ASAP so she can plan.  She does
need interest in this distance to hold it this year.
She can be reached at:

deirdre@xxxxxxxx

I will have limited time this week for email (I'm at a db
conference all week), but I'll try and answer questions
when I get a chance as I can.  Thanks!

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM