[RC] Elections forRegional Directors - Bob Morris

September 30: Nominations (and $5 filing fee) are due to the AERC office for Regional Director (odd-numbered years)/Director-at-Large (even-numbered years)

This means that there are fewer than 60 days left to make up your mind to run for Regional Director in your particular region. I have heard rumors that some of our incumbent Directors are opting to not run for re-election!  It would be very helpful if those Directors, not planning to run, would identify them selves early on so that interested members can file nominations.

As Chair of the Elections Committee I ask that if any prospective nominees have questions, they contact me by e-mail at bobmorris@xxxxxxxx.  I will do my best to answer all questions you may pose.

Once again, to get your attention:

September 30: Nominations (and $5 filing fee) are due to the AERC office for Regional Director (odd-numbered years)/Director-at-Large (even-numbered years)

Bob Morris

Chair Elections Committee