[RC] Farm Names - nina bomar

My little paradise consists of 8 acres in Malibu, CA.  I named it “Camp Caballos”, which is horse camp in Spanish!  I purchased the land almost 9 years ago and would camp on it with my horses and dream about the day that I would build my house and permanently live there.  Fortunately that dream became a reality and now I get phone calls from other horse enthusiasts who also want to camp here!  My ranch is listed in the phone book and people call here looking for camp ka…ball….os (that’s how the gringos pronounce caballos!).  Most folks don’t know that “Camp Caballos”  means horse camp…. they just see the word camp and the location Malibu and they want to come and stay or send their kids to come and camp!!

Nina Bomar(AERC 4165)