[RC] leg protection - Tx Trigger

Ideally, I'd like my horse to learn NOT to be clumsy and bang into rocks and such. Some get more clumsy with boots, as they don't feel it then when they whack into something. But, on those horses who seem to never learn, I really like Griffins boots that he makes. Often more expensive than those you can buy in the regular stores, but they seem to rub less, fit well, and last awhile. Have not had heat issues with many horses, but some do get allergic type reactions to neoprene. After each ride, I hose them off, hang in shade to dry. Every 10 uses or so, I wash, and dunk in a bucket with some fabric softener and water to keep them soft.

Jonni