[RC] Anyone Know How to Find Out Which Country Gwizd Was Nat'l Herd Sire For? - Jill Cohn

My colt's dam's dam is a Kellogg girl-- Last Danz (AHR 0528606) sired by Gwizd (AHR 0423214), a Polish sire imported (?) by Cal Poly Pomona but exported back to Poland/Europe for more running on the track.  I recall he became a herd sire for some European country.  I'd like to know which one and dates and where he is now, if living.  Does anyone know how to track an individual horse's life history so I can learn more what successes he's had?  He's a Probat son.

FYI, colt's partbred: 31/32 Arab (87%) bay Tovero (mostly white w/ splashes of bay and a black forelock).  He's being shown Sporthorse in Hand in Regionals for Reg. 3 August 17 and is available to 6 mares in the 2008 season for $500 each breeding in Elverta, near Sacto, CA..  Very athletic son of Khartoon Khlassic out of my gorgeous chestnut Tobiano 15/16 Arab mare.  (Z Rebel Danzer HAHR 4A350646).

Thanks for any help with this.

Jill in Berkeley, CA