Re: [RC] newby needs advice ( Thanks) - Sacred Wind Arabians

Thank you to everyone that replyed. I got lots of advice to help me get started. I know I will have tons more as I start training more. I will have to work on finding a mentor but im down near Emporia KS and dont think there is any one around really.
Im just starting to ride again, kinda went into sort of a depressive stage for awhile and I have not riden much so im really starting from scratch. But I have been riding again for about 2 weeks, time to get on with my life.
Cant wait to see you all at the rides, I think I can safly ride at least one day at the ride in Nov. Dont know if I could be ready for both days though. But Im sure I ll have fun anyway.
Kimberly

Kimberly
Sacred Wind Arabians
Quality SE AK arabians with class
For happenings at Sacred Winds and equine care tips