Re: [RC] Go Fly a Kite - Don Huston

Hello Tom,
Was the Malaysia ride the one that used the NASCAR finish?
Don Huston

At 06:35 PM 8/2/2007 Thursday, you wrote:
OK

Here goes.  I subscribe to the Aussie Endurance List and for the past week or so there has been discussion and the banning of a member for posting and naming names of horse abuse in Malaysia.

It has been posted by the SPCA in Malaysia of deaths of horses shipped to a person who is a political entity.  I have forwarded this information to others, who i will not name, hoping they would say something since they had first hand knowledge of this facility.  So far they have not.

I fully expect that by the time this expose is done i will be banned from RC.

So be it.

I am preparing my kite for flight.

Thomas Sites
AERC 5780