RE: [RC] Name for a black horse - Joann

    We have an 8 yr old gelding that was named by a 12 year old when he was originally purchased from an auction at 5 mos old.

   She named him “Shawnees Coco Puffs” Because he was brown and her favorite cereal was Coca Puffs.  We just call him Coco

Joann in AZ.

Subject: Re: [RC] Name for a black horse

....can you imagine if your horse fits it's name Booger....you sure will have a lot a laundry to do especially when it sneezes on you!