Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis Webcast Update - Carla Richardson

Jackie,

You and your crew did (as always) an outstanding job, and it is so very much appreciated by us stay-at-homes who love to go on-line to "watch" the Tevis.

Thank you very much, I had no problems at all viewing the site.  Go get some rest.

Carla Richardson
Colorado