From: "Carla Richardson" <richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Becki Jackson" <beckij@xxxxxxx>
CC: "Ridecamp@Endurance. Net" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, horsesctr <horsesctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] [CTR] Tevis articles in Auburn Journal
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:51:09 -0600

I don't know what they did specifically, I'm sure they're feeling pretty
badly right now.  Could have been a simple mistake, but the Committee takes
the rules violations very seriously, as they really have to do in a ride of
this size, and with the really crowded access roads.  I think the road into
Robinson is one of the worst in terms of traffic and manuverability, so the
crew may not have had to do "much" to violate the traffic rules.

I thought Jeremy Reynolds was very gracious in what he said, and he thanked
the Committee for allowing his win to stand.  I gather they could have
stripped him of his win also.  That would have really been sad!

Carla Richardson
Colorado