Re: [RC] [CTR] Tevis articles in Auburn Journal - Carla Richardson

I don't know what they did specifically, I'm sure they're feeling pretty badly right now.  Could have been a simple mistake, but the Committee takes the rules violations very seriously, as they really have to do in a ride of this size, and with the really crowded access roads.  I think the road into Robinson is one of the worst in terms of traffic and manuverability, so the crew may not have had to do "much" to violate the traffic rules.

I thought Jeremy Reynolds was very gracious in what he said, and he thanked the Committee for allowing his win to stand.  I gather they could have stripped him of his win also.  That would have really been sad!

Carla Richardson
Colorado