Re: [RC] The proper way to wear a helmet - Beth Walker

Hmmm. ?I might be one of the riders with 'loosely adjusted chin straps'. ? I usually adjust it so that I can tuck my head to look down without strangling myself. ?:) ?That usually means a couple of fingers width between my chin and the chin strap. ?If I snug down the chin strap, it interferes with my breathing - which is kind of important. ?:)

On the other hand, my helmet fits snug enough that it doesn't move -- or, at least, I don't ?think it does. ?The last time I hit the dirt with my head, I replaced my helmet with a new one - just in case there was hidden damage.