RE: [RC] Running, OT--Not! - Dolores Arste

Title: Re: [RC] ??Running, OT--Not!
If you are going to get fit and run, then run well. If you don't
already run, then get started by walking. The advise from
my PT was "walk well" not fast.

Until this weekend I only knew or perhaps I only chose to
know of Chi-Running.
And, I'm not a runner. Now as a companion to Chi-running,
there is Chi Walking. That's more like it. You can find that at:
http://snipurl.com/chiwalking
Dolores Arste
(518) 882 6485
http://www.zenhorsemanship.com