[RC] fly repellant - sherman

Deerflies? Is that what those big biting flies are? I sure hope they don’t like my navy blue tights. I don’t think any of us were wearing blue (other than navy) but they were only bothering the horses, not the riders.

Kathy

Don't wear any blue.  Studies have shown that deerfly are attracted to
bright blue (cobalt, royal, cerulean and ultramarine blue).
Tracy