Re: [RC] Spiffy new look to the website! - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I second that ... NICE job! And as always, thanks for having endurance.net ... without it, I would have never found all my great online endurance friends! And I always enjoy reading Stephs "Around The World" reports.

:) Jackie Floyd
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 6:19 AM
Subject: [RC] Spiffy new look to the website!

Wow, John and Steph!  You go home for a night, come back the next day, and BAM!  Whole new website look!

If you get ridecamp via email, go to endurance.net sometime and check out the new look.

The only thing I don't like, John, since I read the archives, is that the colors of posts "read" and "unread" are very similar (purple vs. blue) so it's a lot harder to distinguish what I have already read.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping the endurance community informed!

Alissa