RE: [RC] Rice bran and beet pulp - Burnett, Elly

Title: RE: [RC] Rice bran and beet pulp

Last time I checked, beet pulp is similar in calories to alfalfa or other types of hay.  I don't think it's considered a calorie-dense food.  I use beet pulp to feed oil to my horse, and that seems to keep her weight on really nicely.  I don't know about rice bran, though.

I'm interested to see if anyone knows differently, though.

Elly