[RC] Rice bran and beet pulp - Linda Winkel

It was suggested I start AJ on rice bran and beet pulp to help keep his weight on. Since he is being ridden alot his weight just keeps dropping. Nothing is wrong with him physically just not holding the weight. I was giving him athlete but my friend I ride with said rice bran and beet pulp might be the answer. Any suggestions would be appreciated. He eats Perfect 10 at this time.

Linda