[RC] stress diarrhea - Linda Winkel

I have been training my Arabian AJ for the last few months for endurance. I keep having the problem of him getting some type of stress diarrhea while we are on the trails. He just gets so frequent and loose bowels that his hindend turns green with it running down the backs of his legs. Not a good sight for the rider behind me. This is the only time that he is loose just out on the trail which he seems to love just cannot control his bowels.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Linda (UPSLADY}