[RC] GOOD Big Horn 100 Results - OTTOWY

Wonderful ride!  The new trail worked out almost better than expected!  Everyone had a great time! The food was excellent.  No one got lost!  Trail was perfectly marked!  I quote, "No one can complain about the trail, it was beautifully marked!"  Several riders made that comment.  Just a wonderful time!  The new ride site was excellent!  Lots of room and very cool.

Everyone should come back for the Antelope Butte ride the first weekend in August.  We will be using some of the same trail!

Overall Results

1 - Marirose Six                17:55
2 - Don Bowen                 19:51
3 - Bryla Jones                 19:51
4 - Susan Horne               20:25
5 - Emily Matthews           20:25
6 - Sue Lyke                    21:25

Best Condition - Marirose Six

Nine Starters - six finishers!

Big Horn 50
1 - Alexandra Luck          5:18
2 - Don Yaw                  6:44
3 - Barry Saylor              7:35
4 - Beth Lecy                 7:35
5 - Dorothy Sue Phillip      9:55
6 - Cindy Wagner            9:55
7 - Mary Burgess             9:55

Best Condition - Don Yaw
Seven starters - seven finishers

Big Horn 30
1 - Beth Buzis                     5:05
2 - Carlene Dowell               5:05
3 - Daave Brazelton             5:05
4 - John Buzis                     5:07
5 - Lauren Cetrone               5:43
6 - Lisa Cetrone                  5:43

Overtime
1 - Tim French                     6:40
2 - Karolyn R. Blinco              6:40

Best Condition
Beth Buzis

Hard Luck
Vicki Weiper - Lost a shoe one mile out of vet check so she had to pull. :(
9 starter - eight "finishers" (Gotta hate that overtim thing)