Re: [RC] Salted Twinkies (from archives Feb13-19,2000) - Rebecca Fabiszak

Too funny. Y'all have made my day. I remember this little thread and I think that it is one of the reasons that I stay, one of the many reasons. Thanks, I needed a bit of leavity today. Beccy

----- Original Message ----
From: Don Huston <donhuston@xxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 5:20:21 PM
Subject: [RC] Salted Twinkies (from archives Feb13-19,2000)

Since y'all had such fun with "For Ladies Only" I thought a little bawdy history might be fun.
The following is a collage of posts to give the reader a glimpse of Ridecamp Past.
If you want to relive the entire ordeal go to the archives the week of  Feb13-19, 2000.
Don't be flaming me now, this is history and endurance related....sort of.
Don Huston