From: Patty P
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] World's worst conformation horse

Regardless of what kind of whip he is apparently holding, the mere fact that it doesn't bother them to burn the flesh in the shape of a clover so the horse will permanently bare their name, is enough reason for me to not want to one. I've never agreed with branding like that and never will. I don't believe we should cause that kind of pain to animals just to stroke our own egos.

Patty