[RC] Rushcreek Brands - FXLivestock

I have nine Rushcreek horses and none of them seem to have any ill effects from being branded.  In fact, I love their personalities and work ethic so much that I have several Rushcreek mares in my breeding program.  If branding created their personalities all horses should be branded :)

I don't mind having a brand on my competition horses.  It makes identification easier as far coggins, health certificates, etc. If one of the Rushcreek horses ever gets lost or stolen, identification should be easy as the hip brand is so visible.   I also have a couple of gray mares that look pretty similar and the brand makes it easy for vets or ranch help to identify  a certain horse if I am not around.

I agree with Jonni.....I really do appreciate the quality of horses this ranch has produced.  I don't mind the brand at all.

Kim Fuess

Trust me, he did not suffer any ill effects of being branded.  ;-)  And glad you don't want one Patty. Leaves more for those of us who appreciate the quality horses they have produced over the years.

Jonni and Rushcreek Gambler, with his big cloverleaf and 467 on his hip.

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.