Re: [RC] [RC] Barefoot or not - hopefully helpful response :-) - Dana B.

Andrea Day <fetlocks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
. I get the digest simply because I don't WANT to
overuse this key

I have had the same problem with various topics on various lists in the past, and I've found a solution that works great for me.  What I've done is to go back to "individual emails" from Ridecamp and other lists, but then have the emails go to separate "folders" when they come into my inbox.  That way I can easily delete the emails with topics/people I don't care to hear about/from without having to wade through loooooooong digests that for the most part I may not care about.  It's also so much easier to respond to someone privately.  Honestly, it probably saves me hours over the course of a year doing it this way.

I'm a techno-dufus, so if I could figure out how to get Yahoo to do this, you can probably do it much easier with Hotmail :-)

Dana B.

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.