RE: [RC] Creek between Robinson flat & Cougar Rock? - sherman

We did find water, yippee!

It was because we were having so much fun that we rode right past Red Star Ridge. We knew we were on the wrong trail about a mile later when we found a wonderful spring or creek down at the bottom of the hill. Oh well, it only contributed 2 miles to our 22 mile ride. No big deal. After a good drink, we turned around & went back to Red Star Ridge & continued to Cougar Rock. My daughter & training partner walked up on foot to see if they wanted to attempt it. Both decided it was not worth risking injury to their horses. The views of the rock from the ridge going the opposite direction as you ride during Tevis, are very stunning, something I didn’t see the past two years when I was riding.

Kathy