[RC] Creek between Robinson flat & Cougar Rock? - sherman

Got the mileage wrong, it was 24 miles plus 2 more for the “side trip”.

Kathy

It was because we were having so much fun that we rode right past Red Star Ridge. We knew we were on the wrong trail about a mile later when we found a wonderful spring or creek down at the bottom of the hill. Oh well, it only contributed 2 miles to our 22 mile ride. No big deal.

Kathy