[RC] Fly control - horsewize

I used the feed through block for one week and stopped.  I had a mare colic.
I used Bug Check it is an all natural supplement with garlic, minerals and vitamins.

It costs around 15.00 per month per horse.  We don't have flies in the barn or flies biting the horses. We have horse flies on the mtn where we ride and they don't bite. I do have one grey mare that I have to give double the amt. They like her for some reason. She has dark skin.
Here is the link to the bug check

www.naturalpetvet.com

I have dealt with rain rot for 20 years. When I first notice a bump I put 1/2 bleach and 1/2 water on it.  I make sure it gets under the hair and it usually goes away in a day or two. I sometimes have to treat it more than once.

Annetta
" Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"