[RC] HUGINN update 7/6/7 - Debbie Kirchner

Hello all,

Raven said, "let them know that today was a good day for me...as I saw glimpses of my boy...the real Huginn!"

Great news I think, She and her wonderful Husband Dan went to see
Huginn today, Dan said, "He could see the bond between Raven and
Huginn and when he saw the look that Huginn gave Raven, he knew ( in
his heart ) that Huginn will recover."  I say ~ LET IT BE SO!!!!

Huggie  had 3 poops after being tubed last night, so that is WONDERFUL
news, However, he did not eat all of his morning beat pulp mash, so
the techs were out pulling fresh grass and bringing it back for him to
eat... I think they are in love with him too!!!

Raven and I talked a couple times today and I think, no, I know that
she sounds more relieved then I have heard her sound in what has it
been  now, 2+ weeks???

His temps are stable and the plan is still for him to go home on
Sunday with all the meds... Lets just keep all our fingers and toes
crossed for that to happen, SIGH.. Yes, I think we can start to
SIGH...

Raven has to pay in full the Vet hospital before she leaves on
Sunday... Gena and I have been working on the Fundraising page
today... IT IS NOT PERFECT, but I am going to send it out to you just
the same... there is a great deal of info there for you that is
important

Look for the businesses who are donating a % to Raven and for the EBAY
Auctions taking place for Riding tights to benefit Raven...

Ok, here is the a link, I hope it is the one that shows the page with
out all the editing information, IE, font, size color, like a word
document before you print it... I am not really familiar with this
program yet, but I am learning... please bare with me and let me know,
cause I will search for a better link..

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgtrq74d_386xtqp

Here is the Info for the Auction and Raffle Donations:

***If you have items you'd like DONATE, to be auctioned or Raffled.

Please send photos, description and details about shipping or other
buyer responsibilities to

Gena - gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and Debbie - Dakota.charm@xxxxxxxxx  - if
you can get them to us on or before July 12, 2007 that would be GREAT.

As always pass on to groups I have forgotten... thank you so much, you guys are the best!!!

-- Debbie in MN Huginn's Hospital Fund Website http://iceryder.net/ravenhuginn.html ~ I soar with the Eagles...as I float on the back of my barefoot gaited Morgan ~ Deb's Track system http://picasaweb.google.com/dakota.charm/TrackForHorses