[RC] Huginn's Heart fundraiser - Debbie Kirchner

I am going to leave it exactly as you typed it Gena - Cause I am Keeping it SIMPLE!!!

The follow is from Gena, my fundraising partner :)... gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm SO happy to hear good news about Huggin this evening!

In case you're wanting a little more information..  if you have anything you'd like to donate and sell to help with Raven's bill, send us a photo and description and what you'd like to see the item 'go for'...  Within a handful of days, we will have photos and text information (description, contact info, etc) about your items on a web page, set up something like this but hopefully easier to use:  www.walkonaire.net/pvcstuff.   That way, you can see what's being offered. We are still ironing out some details about how best to set this up.

Actually, Deb is doing most of the work. I'm just here in the background, so far, reminding her to keep it simple!

~gena
ps.
DEB -- can you forward or paraphrase this and send it on to the other groups who are involved?

Deb says, If I sent it out to your group twice, I am sorry.. Feel free to send this post on to other groups