[RC] Old Dominion - Thekids18049

Whom ever went to the Old Dominion:

We received a letter and I was curious about the one part. Did it mean that next year there will not be the cut off times for each vet check in the 50 mile division?

Also, a question for experienced riders. On my brother's card. First vet check the vet gave a B on gait and noted LF. Next vet check miles later a different vet gives an A on gait and mentions nothing to the rider or card. Following vet check the same vet from the first check gives nothing on gait and writes LF Grd 3. Is it common for different vets to see different things? The rider said that the other vets looked with the vet who wrote grade 3 on the 3 rd check and they said the horse was fine. Is this common? Was pulled for OT at this point with 4 miles to go making it 52 miles.

Horse came back and presumed conditioning. Never noticed a thing. Did a 25 mile competitive trail ride 2 weeks later and had on of the highest scores. Never any offness.

thekids18049 at aol dot com

Thanks,
Kyle

See what's free at AOL.com.