[RC] USEF Approves New Drug - Leonard.Liesens

Title: [RC] USEF Approves New Drug

It is incredible. Here in EUrope we do not understand very well why you guys have different bodies for national and international competitions, but there must be historical reasons.

In fact I'm wrong, as the same structure was in force in Belgium and France 4,5 years ago with an independent organisation running endurance. Then it came directly under the umbrella of the NF. Good or bad... depends...

I'm so terrified that I just have questions
Does anyone know if the FEI will also approve this drug? This is in no way possible! Is this drug approved in your racing organisation?

The people representing US endurance at the FEI, are they USEF or AERC? If USEF, do they support this new regulation? Have they been consulted?

Are there on this list Veterinarians who could explain the difference and effects of theis drug vs regular NSAID???

Thanks,

Leonard, Belgium