Re: [RC] Relationship between AERC & USEF & Drug Approval - Steph Teeter

Last time I looked USEF's Endurance rules mirrored AERC's, including the no drugs policy. This med approval most likely does not apply to the Endurance discipline. Additionally, our rides are either AERC sanctioned or AERC/FEI sanctioned. Not USEF sanctioned.

Steph