[RC] coyotes - jamie ward

A few weeks ago our friends said they saw coyotes in the horse pasture we didn't think much of it but yesterday and again today their were three of them theirs about 12 horses kept at their house(4 are ours) and our two endurance horses are kept in large corrals by them self's so they can have free choice hay.their is also an old mare who is stalled due to an injury.I assume the other 9 that are out together would be fine as their is safety in numbers but does any one know if the coyotes pose much or any of a threat to the "lone" horses?

jamie

 Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.