[RC] Easyboots & over reaching - HELP - janet palma

I'm going through gaiters like crazy!  My horse over reaches and rips them.  I don't really want to do shoes, but this isn't working.  Can you put lightweight bell boots over the
Easyboot Epics?  What does everyone else with this problem do?  Karen?  Janet

Live Earth is coming.? Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!