RE: [RC] Ham Radios - OT? - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

My hubbie and I have Tech licenses (no Morse Code knowledge necessary).  We have had our licenses for over 10 years.  At some of the rides we go to, a local club comes in and brings a repeater and has been very helpful.  However, without a repeater in our very hilly/mountainous area, they are almost useless.  Depends on terrain.

The test is easy to study for.  We were given a disc with hundreds of questions as practice and had a book, too.  Now, all the info is probably on-line.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499