[RC] I'll save you the trouble - Milroy Grosse

I wrote:

So where do we set the reference point at what "nature" should be?  400 years ago when buffalo ran free and humans were killing each other left and right?  No thanks.....

Yeah well people are killing each other left and right today so why not have the buffalo run free, or something like that....OK, I admit......stupid example,  but I was on a roll and hopefully you understood my point.

Take care......and be happy

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.