Re: [RC] saddle for a mule - matt medeiros

Mules really should have a saddle with a mule tree.We don't ride horses in saddles that have mule trees now do we?...I am waiting for a new one to try right now.Horses and mules have different movements especially in the shoulder and hip.I can find a couple different makers for you if you would like. Matt