[RC] Fwd: English style saddle pad - John Teeter

(digest readers: remember to change the To: address :) - jt

Begin forwarded message:

From: George Potter <dynagirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 25, 2007 7:53:17 PM MDT
Subject: English style saddle pad

I got the Ultra thin and YES, I did feel the difference.? I wanted the ultra
thin because the Orthoflex is built higher off the horse and I am using the
pad with the booties.? I really did notice a difference as soon as I sat in
the saddle...kind of a squishy firmness...I don't have back issues, but I
was thinking of my horses back. It's sort of like the "baby bear bed"...Just
right.? I love the pad, loved the service.? They really worked with me to
get the custom cut.
Christy

Which style did you get ... the Ultra (1/8 ")? or Thinline (1/4").

I have a Thinline Ultra, and to be honest, I haven't been able to
tell the difference.