[RC] need some assistance-OT - Cindy Collins

...sort of endurance related, I guess.? I hate to do this, because there's probably an excellent reason, but I ordered some DynaSpark elytes about 3 weeks ago.? Wanted to try this brand because many of you highly recommended it.? I've backed way off of giving elytes, but still use them "lightly."? Anyhow, I ordered from Justamere Ranch cause they came up on my google search for the product.? My credit card was charged immediately.? I have still not received the product and have not gotten any confirmation of the order.? I emailed the address given on the web site and haven't heard a response.? Do any of you know this dealer?? Any advice?? I realize that many dealers of endurance products are very small time and they often travel to rides or have "real" lives, so I hope that's all it is.? Just want to track the product down before my next ride.? Thanks.

Cindy Collins