[RC] Hell Bitch - Spottedracer

Must be something about that TWH blood... We believe my Heart's Hope's Dam was an ArabXTWH cross (sire was a registered app - not gaited)...... While she loves people, is wonderful on the ground and great in the arena under beginner-advanced yound students.... Take her on the trail and put her in the front/alone (how I normally train her)... And be prepared to truly 'take flight' about once-a-month!  She actually spooks WORSE on the farm trail she's ridden 2X per week for 2 years!  And it's always a 'gaterlog' - different 'gaterlogs' - and more likely on the way BACK to the farm - after she's already passed it once!!!

Although I usually blame the Arab grandparent.... he, he, he.... Maybe she'll get over it by age ten?

- LP