[RC] empty trailer going north, need a ride south & thanks to all - april

I am pulling an empty trailer from Memphis to central Illinois, east of St Luis on the 27th of this month. Will be hauling back with one horse on the 5th or 6th of July.
Its an ugly old stock trailer but it has a good floor and I have a good driving record and haul 3hrs, then stop for 1/2hr. Driving overnight to be in the cool too.
If anybody needs anything hauled while I am going anyway, just let me know.
If anybody is headed from the Memphis area to the Austin tx area, I am looking for a one way ride for a horse.

Thanks to everybody to sent me information about my colts toe out issue. With much research and advice, it really seems that I am just overprotective in an area I needed to do more research in. Better care to much than not enough right? :o)