[RC] Accuracy of Records - Tom Sites

Being a 1 rat study, i see that my record does NOT show the pull in Michigan at the finish (M), pull in Ohio at the finish (L), pull at the ROC in S. Dakota (L), pull at the OD (M), pull in South Carolina (RO) and a pull at the PAC in Arizona (M) all in 100's, that come to mind.  There are also 100's completed that aren't there.

So if this 1 rat study shows 100 % completion in 100's and i know its flawed, what good do i see in past AERC record keeping?  Not much.  This was ages ago and its not important in the entire realm of all things, but i point it out to all you who who put a lot of stock in 'record keeping'.

If you look at my record and all you see is completions in 100's, don't take it as gospel.  In another senerio don't judge others by what their records show unless its downright flagrantly abusive.  Aren't these the folks you're trying to label anyway?  That to me is the reason of the codes.

Also, let me go on record to say that the codes do not need to be printed because of the stigma applied and Stigmata makes people do silly things when, if it wasn't applied they  may not try to continue on and cause harm.

AERC has made a great stride in record keeping in the past decade but i see no reason for these codes in data analysis, knowing there is more to every story.  ts