[RC] URGENT PB arab at auction in COLO today - Margaret Desarno

Edited to add: I sent this last night but it bounced
back because my pictures were too large.  The auction
is TODAY around 3 pm MST.
Pictures:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/margpete/Jamal004a.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/margpete/Jamal006a.jpg

Hi guys,
We "meet" Ridecamp when we bought DWA Medina from an
feedlot a few months ago.
Our rescue bought two 1/2 Arabians two weeks ago from
the sale.  These are amazingly kind, well handled
horses, that were full siblings.  We called the person
who sold them- he was 74 years old and couldn't handle
them.  He called me today to let me know he dropped
off our horse's 1/2 sibling, a full Arab, at the
auction today to be sold tomorrow at the Centennial
Livestock auction in Fort Collins, CO.

The horse is "Shebailys Jamal", a purebred mainly
polish grey Arab.  His sire is Shshowns Drummer (AHS
0479882)  I called the breeder- who handraised this
horse- but he can not take him back as he's sold his
farm.  The breeder says he is well broke, great
trot/canter, great endurance prospect.  The horse is
nervous at the sale and pacing.  Odds are, he will get
sold to slaughter for about 30-40 cents a pound.  The
horse is grey, about 15.1 Hands, and 10 years old.  I
have some photos I attached.

My rescue is full to the brim- and we currently have
many horses boarded at other facilities (all of which
are full).  And of course, we don't have much extra
money. Does someone want him? We can have someone bid
on him if someone agrees to pay for him.  Centennial
can be viewed online.  The auction will go around 3-4
pm.  Please help us save this kind gelding from
slaughter. ALSO, please` only call if you can help.
My cell phone minutes are relatively limited (2500
minutes goes quick when you do this sort of thing).

Margaret
www.ColoradoTBrescue.org