Re: [RC] [RC] May 2007 Veterinary newsletter - SandyDSA

I am not sure I understand what the big deal is with the way it is done now. From all the emails all I can gather is that some people are too sensitive to how their horse's marks make them look. Help me here, because I didn't know that that was part of what AERC was about...I don't get the problem I guess.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com

See what's free at AOL.com.