Re: [RC] People and Horse Welfare Disagreement - SandyDSA

So...just kind of listening to this convo and I was wondering - why are we so concerned about people's perception of possible stigma? Just tell 'em to go ride. As Angie said, horses get into trouble from time to time doing whatever they do - so who gives a rat's behind about someone's tender sensitivities about what a pull is called? How about just worry about what is going on if there are a number of them with one horse one rider. Just a thought...

Sandy

See what's free at AOL.com.