Re: [RC] [RC] May 2007 Veterinary newsletter - FXLivestock

In a message dated 06/19/2007 2:54:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Not listing the entire starting field is not acceptable. How you list
those that got pulled for what ever reason is not the issue - it is
listing those that did not finish that is the underlying issue.
I really do feel that the accuracy of pull codes could be improved if pulled riders were listed just  as DNF.  I agree with you that all riders entered in a ride should be listed with ride results.  I never claimed differently. Those that did not finish would/should be listed as DNF.

See what's free at AOL.com.