Re: [RC] [RC] Kudzu - Dyane Smith

I think that we get used to the idea that there is "horse food" and "dog food", but someone forgot to tell the horses that and they will eat all sorts of things. Mine are very partial to cucumbers.

Somewhere I read that pumpkin is good for horses (vet fees being what they are I have a deep-seated fear of feeding the wrong thing).  Has anyone tried it?  Is there any part of the pumpkin that should NOT be fed?  Is there a preferred way to offer it?

Dyane Smith
N. Cal.