Re: [RC] [RC] Adequan injection sites - Maryben Stover

I have given adequan in he neck and rump.  Depends on which horse.  I have given injections and vaccines etc for over 30 years and have yet to have an abscess.  Knock on wood.  I know that a lot of people do them in the back of the thigh and that works.          mb