Re: [RC] Refusing Entry - SandyDSA

As much as one would like to at least pretend that anything LIKE this could explain bad behavior away, frankly, to me, it is a pile of...what a donkey leaves behind. Sorry, but there are MILLINS of people who suffer all manner of abuse, evil, whatever - who do NOT become sociopaths or spoiled rotten brats. They make the best of what life can present to them. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior except one - they have been ALLOWED by the significant people in their lives to behave in this kind of anti-social, bratty way, and since they have gotten away with it - regardless of what they might pretend is their "reason" that they have no REASON to desist. As long as they can get away with it, they will continue to behave this way. Some people have just been so spoiled in allowing them to behave in these ways that they simply cannot be included in events where decent manners and behavior is expected - of everyone.
SA
If not, then maybe their behavior goes deeper ...you know abuse and what not. Not that I am condoning it, but if peer pressure and these messages don't mean anything to them it is probably a deeper issue that we don't understand.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com

See what's free at AOL.com.