Re: [RC] Sharing trails in there own words (Mt Bikers, some not all I hope) - Tx Trigger

----- Original Message -----
From: Steven Proe
With no disrespect if you took the time to read the link post and my
intro. it is my opinion that you would not have to ask the questions that
you have asked, but like many you need someone to lead you by the hand, do
the work, investigation into the issues and try to educate you on the issues
raised.<<<

No, that DOES seems fairly disrespectful, as I felt they were pretty simple
questions, being we ALL need to work with multi use trail systems when we
can, so they do not get closed completely from ALL use except hikers. I
wanted to understand why these trails were so exclusive. I opening both
links posted, and did not see my questions answered. (obviously, or I would
not have asked)

Your statements made on the ability for these trails to be used just by
looking at pictures is again in my opinion not a proper way to make an
evaluation or consider the facts brought for in my post. <<<

Ummm, so that is again *WHY* I was asking the questions. You posted the
link, that had the photos. I did not see any other information that would
have answered my questions.

It's called lazy in my opinion, may spend thousands of hours and
thousands of dollars plus the abuse that comes with standing up to new user
groups and renegade federal and state and local agencies.<<<

Lazy??? Well gee wiz, I am so sorry I actually TOOK an interest in your
trails that are over 1500 miles away from me, to understand what the issue
is to understand why the fighting is happening between user groups. Maybe I
would get some insight, that would help me with any local trails that we
might get into some of the same issues.

If you do not want questions, or interest from the post you submitted on a
public forum, then do not post. I wish you the best of luck, but with the
attitude you have shown right here to a fellow trail user, trail BUILDER,
one who helps maintain a 75 mile trail system  and distance rider, I can
only imagine how charming you are to the other user groups in public
meetings. No wonder they have the attitude they have towards horses. Which,
I am sure will be carried with them to other trail systems where they DO
allow both user groups on the trails. So if I come across one who is nasty
to me on the trail, I'll ask them if they have ever ridden on your trails.
Gezzzzzzzz

Jonni in TX