Re: [RC] [RC] rude riders and ride managers rights - Sisu West Ranch

As Truman and others have stated, making a good case that is more than just stating that so and so was rude, is the key.

Example:  During the 70's I had a black technician who was rude and useless.  At that time, and I am sure things have not changed, fortune 500 companies were very careful not to step on the toes of any protected group, especially blacks.  I carefully documented for a 6 month period what he did that was unacceptable and what I had done to counsel him to change his behavior.  Then when he did a particularly obnoxious thing, I presented my documents to management and human resources and he was history.  He knew he had been busted properly, so there was no repercussions.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875